This post is sponsored by Health 2.0.
Health 2.0′s Spring Fling is returning to Boston on May 14-15! Spring Fling: Matchpoint Boston is a conference about transformative partnerships and adopting growth strategies that lead to market impact. We’ll also be featuring Matchpoint Boston, the deal-making forum where leading payer, provider, pharma, and technology organizations are matched with innovating companies for pivotal partnerships.
- Anatomy of a Matrimony: up close and personal with companies that have partnered with each other
- The NEW health tech incubators have burst on the scene: how are they challenging traditional investment models and helping startups make market impact
- ONC Director Farzad Mostashari will present winners of Health 2.0 Developer Challenges
- Introduction of the Health 2.0 Index, a new market research series
- Influential payers, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies come together to discuss who they’re partnering with and what innovations they’re looking for
Don’t miss one of this year’s most unique and informative health conferences. Register now.