Share your perspective on the future of healthcare.
As a MedCity MedCitizen you can publish your own thoughts, stories and perspectives on MedCityNews.com alongside our own staff writers. MedCityNews.com is fast becoming the leading source for business coverage of innovation in healthcare and life sciences, and you can start speaking to our considerable audience today. To get started, simply register for an account by filling in your details to the right.
- Join other thought leaders in discussing medical innovation and the business of healthcare.
- Reach thousands of key influencers in the MedCityNews.com audience.
- Get your own profile page and URL to share with your network.
How does this work?
Becoming a MedCitizen
After you register for a free account and your application has been approved by the MedCity team, you will receive an email with full instructions on how to start. You will be given access to the same publishing tools that all of our staff use daily, you’ll be able to post your own stories on MedCityNews.com (no marketing content please) and you will have your own author destination page listing all your stories (like a blog) that you can share with your network.
About MedCity Media
MedCityNews.com is one of the fastest-growing sites in healthcare and life sciences. It is the leading destination covering the business of healthcare and life science innovation for decision makers in the healthcare industry. MedCity News offers insight into what’s next and what matters with a mix of breaking news and analysis on startups and established industry leaders, personalities, policies and the most important deals. Read more
- Don’t post anything defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening or otherwise in any violation with the law.
- Don’t publish an advertisement. Solicitation is prohibited.
- Speak to the audience of MedCityNews.com, which is made up of the stakeholders in health care: equity investors, biotech entrepreneurs, healthcare institutions and their administrators, physicians, nurses, researchers, government officials, pharmaceutical companies, industry service providers, prominent associations and educational institutions, and the like.
By publishing here, you provide MedCity non-exclusive rights to your work (you can publish here but retain the rights to publish your work other places, too).
Want to publish promotional content? Please contact our sales team for options.