She has spoken at many conferences about the O-Gap, the SPARC program at the hospital, and how to get people to embrace new ideas. You can benefit from her wisdom for free, thanks to this video from CONVERGE.
If you don’t have time to watch the entire speech (although it is worth every minute), here are a few highlights you can skip to:
- 15:00 Can you have too much innovation?
- 19:18 How do you accelerate innovation?
- 20:00 Mobile apps built by the hospital.
- 21:47 How to create an environment that supports people with good ideas.
- 29:15 Questions about programs at Boston Children’s.
- 32:53 Four Rs of building an innovation culture.
If that’s not enough, you can learn more about the hospital’s seed investment program in these two video interviews.