These days, you don’t have to score a meeting with an investor to find out his interests, his advice and what he thinks about the latest trend in the industry. Sometimes that’s as easy as clicking the “Follow” button on Twitter, where many investors have made themselves more accessible and transparent. In the interest of entrepreneurs and startups getting ready to raise that first round, I’ve tracked down some of the most active and interesting health and tech VCs I could find on Twitter. Feel free to share others I missed in the comments.
- NaviMed Capital’s Managing Director Bijan Salehizadeh (@bijans), formerly of HealthCentric, Medtronic and Highland Capital Partners.
- Bob More (@Bobmorevc), partner at Frazier Healthcare Partners.
- PureTech Ventures Founder and Managing Partner Daphne Zohar (@daphnezohar).
- Tom Tunguz (@ttunguz), a venture capitalist at Redpoint Ventures, which just raised a new $400 million fund for early-stage investments in technology companies.
- Brian Gallagher Jr. (@bmgallagherjr), investor in innovative therapeutics and devices through SR One, the venture capital arm of GlaxoSmithKline.
- Healthcare VC Justin Klein (@JustinKlein1) at New Enterprise Associates.
- Noah Lewis (@LewisNoah) of GE’s healthymagination fund, which recently buddied up with StartUp Health to create a three-year entrepreneur program.
- Dani Bach (@dani_at_index) of Index Ventures, tweeting from Switzerland about pharma and biotech.
- Anne DeGheest (@ADeGheest), mentor and investor for early-stage life science companies through MedStars.
- John Frankel (@john_frankel) of early-stage venture firm ff Venture Capital, which backs internet companies.
[Photo from Twitter]